Eva 9-Grid Instagram Canva Templates
If you ever feel like Instagram is a huge time suck, allow us to introduce you to the 9-Grid!
Remember when things were easy and fun on social media? You were connecting with friends and discovering new brands, but now because of an ever-changing algorithm, it’s just a source of stress.
When you're constantly creating Instagram content, only to feel like you’re getting nowhere, it’s hard to show up with everything you’ve got.
With the Eva 9-Grid Canva templates, you can keep the connection with your followers strong and feel like you’re having fun again — all while building a strategic Instagram profile for your biz!
Rather than posting every day, you have a mini website or portfolio that’s visually dynamic, easy to browse, and designed to connect you with your dream clients or customers.
Included in your Canva template set:
- 9-grid Instagram square templates that you can customize and use to help your audience get to know you, your vibe, and to show off your freebies + offers!
- BONUS: 3 additional post templates to create a 12-grid feed. Perfect for sharing information about challenges or sales.
- BONUS: A static grid builder to help you see your vision come to life before you go live.
- BONUS: A walkthrough training to help you get started.
PLUS you get:
- Immediate download, so you can start designing your dream feed today
- An editable + brandable Mood Board Template, so you can perfectly plan out the look and feel of your content
Once you purchase, simply download your templates into your Canva account, plug in your brand elements, and insert your amazing content.
Share your most important messages in style — while leaving room to have fun and create because you want to, not because you have to.
All templates are fully customizable. You can change the colors, fonts, and add your own images.
You may also like…
The Eva Stories Canva Templates to help you create total cohesiveness with your Insta content. Check it out!
Have a question?
Email us, hit the green message us button on the lower right-hand corner of your screen or see a full list of popular questions and answers on our FAQ page.