The Trello Company Guidebook
Does this sound familiar? 🔮
Your brand elements are all over the place: your logo and stock photos are on Dropbox, your headshots and copy files are in Google Drive, and your fonts and brand colors are in the Sticky Notes app on your desktop.
Finding everything you need to design a graphic seems to take way longer than it needs to, and it takes so much time onboarding a new team to show them where everything is 😫
What is it costing you to have to open a dozen different programs just to have access to all your brand elements? Time! And lots of it. And time = money, honey.
You’re constantly hitting snooze on your launch, because creating eye-catching, scroll-stopping graphics (that are actually on-brand) is taking FOREVER.
You hired a kick-ass VA to save yourself time, but you still waste precious minutes every day showing her where to access your headshots, brand colors, and other things she needs to do her job well.
You sit down to write your shiny new sales page, but after spending hours just searching for templates, testimonials, and swipe copy, you feel totally drained. Maybe tomorrow?
- You miss out on partnership + publicity opps because you can’t find your bio anywhere, so you’re always re-writing it from scratch.
If you’ve felt any of these struggles, there’s a better way, friend! This Trello Company Guidebook will change the way you + your team work FOREVER, so you can create better content, faster.
This guidebook is like a company hub, with everything you need to stay organized (no matter what opportunities the universe sends your way) and outsource parts of your business with ease.
It’s based on the way I organize my own biz, empower my team to access the info they need on the daily, and still find time to run a design agency + shop.
It’s also based on the systems I create for my 1:1 clients to make their graphics creation and system a breeze, long after we’ve stopped working together.
You’ve put in the hard work to create your epic brand — now let’s make sure it’s as easy as possible to share it with the world, sister!
A Trello board you can download immediately, so you can drop in your brand elements and have organized magic in 60 minutes or less (instead of days or weeks trying to do it all on your own!)
- Columns for every important aspect of your business, including your:
- Business information
- Company heart (mission, values, ideal clients)
- Brand information (colors, fonts, images, etc.)
- Team roles + contact info
- Resources (how to’s, important dates, and more)
- Marketing + content creation processes
- Copywriting (swipe files, website copy, social proof, etc.)
- 3 Exclusive Canva Templates so you can personalize and beautify your company guidebook with total ease
- Brand and Moodboard Canva Template
- Trello Covers Canva Template
Brand Colors Canva Template
A video showing you + your team how to use this Guidebook to simplify your processes and get shiz done faster
- BONUS Trello Content Creation Reference Board with checklists that are easy to duplicate or modify, so you can keep all your processes + systems in one place. It’s like the starting line for any new project you want to tackle in your business.
- Graphics creation checklists (for any situation!)
- Event-based checklists (for challenges, launches, webinars, etc.)
- Processes checklists (for content creation, customer support, etc.)
Who it’s for:
- Business babes who love time-saving organizing solutions
- Thriving entrepreneurs who want to onboard new team members with ease
- VAs who want to dazzle their clients with their efficiency + organizing skills
- Anyone who’s tired of digging through folder after folder on their Google Drive every time they need to create a new graphic or write a new blog post
Just copy this board to your own Trello account (it’s FREE — and easy!) and you’ll finally have everything in one spot: from your fonts to your mission statement to that dang professional bio you can never seem to find.
Creating beautiful, on-brand, professional graphics and other content for your business just got SO much easier. 🥂
‘Cause you deserve a system that works (and saves you all the time + stress), babe.
Use Asana instead?
No problem! Reach out to me and my team at hello@Nicholette.biz and we’ll help you set up your Company Guidebook in your Asana account instead.